theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Cabelas GoreTex Guideware Jacket for $63

Go down

Cabelas GoreTex Guideware Jacket for $63

Post by RedneckAngler on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Went to Cabelas to exchange a rod. Bought a Cabelas GoreTex Guidewear Jacket for $63! cheers It's listed as a closeout online @ $149-$159 down from $219-$229. The Cabellas has them marked an additional 60% off the lowest price in-store. The pants were on sale but not at 3/4 off. Great deal if anyone is looking for winter deal.
Cabelas GoreTex Guidewear Jacket.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein. Is Al a fishing guru trying to tell us something, or are we all just insane?
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Cabelas GoreTex Guideware Jacket for $63

Post by Heckler on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Definitely a nice jacket... greta find RNA...

Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why. "rusty"

Heckler
nile perch
nile perch

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 06062 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 am

Members of our firearms training unit get the jacket and pants from the PD. I just got into the unit so hopefully I will be able to score those.

perch
perch

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.the1stshot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down