theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

more pics of my fishroom/mancave

Go down

more pics of my fishroom/mancave

Post by meatloaf on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:58 pm

my freshwater reels

my fly-tying caddy...with room to spare....
[img]
my thread

more thread,floss,wire,tinsel,and lead wire.

saddle hackle and 1/2 dry fly capes(mostly whiting farms)

wet fly hackle(hen...mostly whiting and chinese necks)

hungarian partridge(natural and ginger)

animal fur(badger/deer/elk/caribou/muskrat/and misc color of bunny feet and ears).

pheasant tails(natural,green,ginger,orange,and black)

my rod racks...i just put some garage organizing hooks up...cheap and effective for my purposes

my new battery box...keeps out the acids/the rain/has a battery meter, a 12v socket for a fishfinder or lights,and external posts for easy trolling motor hook up...battery is a everstart.got the larger one so it can be used at night without fail

the sexiest pair i have ever seen...sears gamefisher used 3 times...7.5 hp...and lighter than 42 lbs....from the 80's!...and a minn kota endura 34 lb thrust trolling motor...it begs to stalk pike or whatever swims

my wader hanger(scrap wood)and a put my trout coat hanger on it.
as you can see i have a problem......more than three waders=problem

a bookcase/shelf/table my wife and i built...she did 98% of the work

another picture of my rotating dan-vise(bought cheaply from flymaster)

so...my room is a small wine cellar converted to a fish room......
i have way too many rods and gear...as you can see i have an unhealthy obsession....and i love it....good thing my wife likes fishing, too.

meatloaf
Sasquatch fighting badass

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: more pics of my fishroom/mancave

Post by RedneckAngler on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Now that's a MANCAVE and an example of why my wife would shoot me if I got into fly-fishing. I'm going to pick up the same battery box from Cabellas this weekend.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein. Is Al a fishing guru trying to tell us something, or are we all just insane?
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 pm

the 10 amp breaker that comes with it isnt enough, but the features included with the box more than make up for it.........

meatloaf

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down