theHybrid-Angler
REGISTER if you want to post stuff....we are based out of ct/ LI sound and we fish for anything that swims....We have an underground fishing club in here...THE HOLY MACKERELS...you have to measure up to get an invite to that...but this forum is 100% free and with no obligation...we do encourage involvement in this site...we have bunches of trips/gatherings every year...so......what are you waiting for?jump in...we are all friends here...with one mission...FISHING...any problems registering? email me at blueolive26@sbcglobal.net

Happy Holidays!

Go down

Happy Holidays!

Post by RedneckAngler on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:26 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays rendeer 'Tis the season to give and receive cool fishing gear. Hope everyone's wish lists are posted with care in hopes that wives, family and friends will browse there. If you get any really cool gear, post it so we can all enjoy vicariously during the winter months. I already posted a pic of my new battle wagon under Hardware/Perfect Bait Bucket (gift to self) and got a MotorGuide trolling motor to put on my canoe for my birthday (one day I will get a real boat). Very Happy

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein. Is Al a fishing guru trying to tell us something, or are we all just insane?
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by meatloaf on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got a minn -kota...let me know how the bracket works....screw a real boat....i got a rowing boat for free and put a small gas motor on it...fits right in back of my truck..no need for a trailer.....i put money into it, but didnt need to...registration is 7.50 a year....and it cooks!big enough for ct river and small enough 4 anywhere.

meatloaf
Sasquatch fighting badass

Male
Number of posts : 1110
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 am

happy new year everyone!...i got a trolling motor deep cycle battery, and a battery box and a charger....this means that i have really added artillery to the death star...i can know sneak up on fish with a quietness unparalleled by any means.....

meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RedneckAngler on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 am

Sweeet. I need to get both to go with my new motor. What charger did you get? Walmart has a Minn-Kota charger that I should have bought before Christmas when it was $20 cheaper.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein. Is Al a fishing guru trying to tell us something, or are we all just insane?
RedneckAngler
taimen
taimen

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by meatloaf on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 pm

i got the portable 5 amp from minn kota...it's 50 bucks at cabelas...i got the last one...the battery i got at wal-mart...from bassman's advice....it's a deepcycle 27dc-6...everstart brand ...larger than the smaller one , but not as heavy as their maxx-29...which is high performance.

meatloaf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down